Shraddha Kapoor on ‘Saaho’: “It takes me a long time to memorise my lines”

Shraddha Kapoor's next trilingual 'Saaho' is being touted as the following enormous champ in the cinematic world, and it is being shot in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. Kapoor is shooting for the Hindi and Telugu consecutive and concedes that it is requiring her a long time to retain her Telugu lines.



As according to New Indian Express, Kapoor said, “It’s always fascinating to speak a new language. I don’t take any prompting and it takes me a long time to memorise my lines. My director (Sujeeth) was my Telugu coach on set. We would shoot one scene in Hindi and then do it again in Telugu. Sometimes at night, I would go to bed and the Telugu lines would keep playing in my head. It was almost like I was shooting two films, not one.”

‘Saaho’ also stars the popular Prabhas.

Comments